Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of your reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of providers not trying to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what to do with an invention idea is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or how to patent your idea sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as it can.