Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of this reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to submit a patent good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of services not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or InventHelp Successful Inventions possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.