Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how to pitch an invention to a company good an inspiration you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for inventhelp store release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and magicwheelweb.wordpress.com homework part things yourself as marketable as possible.